PSN Event – Improving the Operational Efficiency of Your Council
5 October 2021 | 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM AEDT
The virtual conference brings together industry experts, influencers, and decision-makers from different fields sharing their insights on improving operational efficiency for government organizations. Attendees can gain in-depth insights on how they can transform their operating models, improve processes, and create seamless digital citizen experiences in a post COVID world.
Join us for a session on October 05, 2021, from 11:35 a.m. – 11: 50 a.m. AEDT, where Arpan Bansal, Vice President, Global Head – Government Practice at Newgen, will be speaking on “Enhancing Operational Efficiency with a Low Code Platform.” And gain insights into how government organizations can streamline their operations to ensure responsive and agile governance.
Key Takeaways for the Attendees:
- How to achieve effective and sustainable operating model transformation
- Learn about operational transformation opportunities, threats, and challenges
- How to overcome resistance to creating a culture that fosters active change
Furthermore, discover how Newgen’s solutions can help public sector organizations, like yours, deliver intelligent, citizen-centric, and responsive governance.
Newgen Solutions for Government Agencies:
- EDRMS: Digitize your enterprise-wide, mission-critical documents and records
- eGov Office: Automate your key government processes for efficiency and improved compliance
- Grants Management: Standardize, streamline, and automate the complete grant lifecycle
- Citizen Services: Streamline your key government processes and deliver seamless experiences to your citizens