The event, Newgen Makeathon 2019, focused on creating powerful banking processes using our easy-to-use BPM platform- OmniFlow iBPS. The event witnessed a great turnout and enthusiastic participation from contestants. Some of the leading banks – Diamond Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank, First Bank, Access Bank, and others participated in the event. And, shared their digital transformation stories.
Newgen experts conducted a training session on how to use OmniFlow iBPS Suite. Post the training, the participants were asked to create Credit (LC) Issuance Process using the platform. The designed processes were evaluated by our panel of judges and winners were announced. Azeez Adeleke and Adesola Adetoro from Stanbic IBTC Bank, Nigeria stood a chance to take home amazing prizes.
To know more about the event, click here.
|Agenda||Start Time||End Time|
|Welcome & Brief of the Contest||9:00||9:30|
|OmniFlow Intelligent Business Process Suite (iBPS) Development Training||9:30||13:00|
|OmniFlow iBPS Makeathon||14:00||17:00|
|Presentation & Evaluation||17:15||19:00|
|Dinner and Cocktails||19:00 onwards|
- Newgen Makeathon 2019 is an invitation-only event
- To participate in the contest, Register by filling the form on the right
- While registering, appoint & authorize an individual (the “Representative”) to represent, act, and enter a submission on behalf of the organization
- Maximum of 2 participants from an organization can participate in the contest (1 Process Lead/ Business Analyst and 1 Software Developer)
- Participants will have to bring their own laptops. Minimum laptop requirements– Intel Core i3, 2 GB RAM, and 40 GB Hard Disk
- Browser requirements– Should support Microsoft IE10/11, Microsoft Edge 20, Firefox 53-62 or Chrome 55-71
- Internet access will be provided by Newgen
- A session on how to develop rapid applications using Newgen BPM platform- OmniFlow iBPS will be conducted
- The process to be developed shall be unveiled at the event
- The details of the workflow and dataset will be provided at the event
- The designed processes will be evaluated by our panel of judges
- Contest winner & participants stand a chance to take home amazing prizes!
Newgen Makeathon 2019, Nigeria
High on enthusiasm, Bankers in Nigeria huddle at the event!