Newgen Makeathon 2019
Create agile banking processes with minimal coding
Digital transformation remains a top priority for banks. However, with growing customer expectations and evolving business dynamics, banks need to act fast and adapt to the changing requirements. This requires banks to leverage business processes that are flexible and dynamic in nature.
So, how can banks create agile processes in no time, with minimal coding?
To help answer this, Newgen presents Makeathon 2019. The event focuses on creating powerful banking processes using our easy-to-use BPM platform- OmniFlow iBPS.
Newgen experts will conduct a training session on how to use OmniFlow iBPS Suite. Post the training, the participants will be asked to create a banking process using the platform. The designed processes will be evaluated by our panel of judges and winners will be announced.
Register now and stand a chance to win exciting prizes!
|Agenda||Start Time||End Time|
|Welcome & Brief of the Contest||9:00||9:30|
|OmniFlow Intelligent Business Process Suite (iBPS) Development Training||9:30||13:00|
|OmniFlow iBPS Makeathon||14:00||17:00|
|Presentation & Evaluation||17:15||19:00|
|Dinner and Cocktails||19:00 onwards|
- Newgen Makeathon 2019 is an invitation-only event
- To participate in the contest, Register by filling the form on the right
- While registering, appoint & authorize an individual (the “Representative”) to represent, act, and enter a submission on behalf of the organization
- Maximum of 2 participants from an organization can participate in the contest (1 Process Lead/ Business Analyst and 1 Software Developer)
- Participants will have to bring their own laptops. Minimum laptop requirements– Intel Core i3, 2 GB RAM, and 40 GB Hard Disk
- Browser requirements– Should support Microsoft IE10/11, Microsoft Edge 20, Firefox 53-62 or Chrome 55-71
- Internet access will be provided by Newgen
- A session on how to develop rapid applications using Newgen BPM platform- OmniFlow iBPS will be conducted
- The process to be developed shall be unveiled at the event
- The details of the workflow and dataset will be provided at the event
- The designed processes will be evaluated by our panel of judges
- Contest winner & participants stand a chance to take home amazing prizes!