Global Trade Review, Singapore
September 6 - 7, 2022
We are participating in the Global Trade Review (GTR)—Asia’s premier trade gathering event. Attendees can meet, interact, and hear from the world’s leading trade, treasury, and fintech experts. This is a great opportunity to learn about the latest developments and rapidly changing dynamics in the world of trade finance across Asian and global markets.
The event will be held at Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Singapore, from September 6 – 7, 2022.
Meet Newgen’s trade finance professionals at booth number #53 to gain insights into our robust, secure, and configurable solution. Our comprehensive low code-based trade finance solution is built on an orchestration layer and supports the origination as well as the processing of all traditional trade finance products, such as documentary credits, documentary collections, SBLCs, bank guarantees, and trade loans. The platform, powered by new-age technologies, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, and robotics, is highly configurable to launch any new structured trade finance products.
Explore More About Newgen’s Trade Finance Offerings, by Bankers for Bankers
- Omnichannel origination through the web portal, mobile, SWIFT, e-mail, and branch
- Auto import/export document checks
- Bulk upload – multiple SWIFT generations in a single lodgment
- Deviation tracker for auto follow-up in case of deferred submissions
- One-view dashboards to track and monitor transactions
- Maker-checker facility for easy delegation
- Pre-filled beneficiary templates for repetitive transactions
- Audit trail for regulatory documents
- Data extraction from scanned docs