Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo
The event brings together thousands of CIOs and IT executives to meet, interact, and exchange ideas on key topics, namely data & analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, culture, customer experience, cybersecurity and much more.
Join our subject matter experts at booth no. 140, Atlantic Hall, to discover how digital process automation is the key to digital transformation. Know how leading enterprises often struggle to transform into digital business when they don’t automate their operational processes that underpin customer journeys. Further, find out how Newgen can help you align your content, processes, and communication in your DX journey with a unified automation platform.
During an exclusive one-on-one interaction with the knowledge holders, gain insights on:
- Business process automation v/s digital transformation
- The process disconnect, human disconnect, and the physical disconnect
- The 4 vital ingredients for a delightful customer journey
- How digital transformation will help you enhance overall efficiency while delivering a great customer experience
- Real-life case studies of peer organizations that have transformed the customer experience and witnessed digital transformation of their administrative processes
- Newgen’s extensive range of future-ready platforms for managing content, processes, and communication via enterprise content management (ECM) business process management (BPM) and customer communication management (CCM)
EVP & COO
Head, Banking & Financial Services
VP, Channel & Strategic Sales
Associate Vice President
Products & Solutions