Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo
The event brings together thousands of CIOs and IT executives to meet, interact, and explore the technology, insights and trends shaping the future of IT and business.
Join Newgen’s subject matter experts (SMEs) at booth no. 1114 to find out how they can help you manage your content, processes, and communication in your DX journey with a unified automation platform. Using the transformative platform, know how you can run your operations through a single system of engagement and gain real-time visibility across all functions and data silos.
During exclusive one-on-one interaction with the subject matter experts, gain insights on:
- Achieving the right balance between delivering innovative, high-touch transactions, and the traditional modes of services
- Understanding how successful digital transformation is different from just implementing new technologies
- Connecting systems, processes, people and things by leveraging emerging technologies such as robotic process automation, enterprise mobility, analytics, digital sensing, artificial intelligence and others
- Real-life case studies of peer organizations that have helped them streamline processes and transform customer experience
- How Newgen’s SaaS cloud and on-premises digital transformation platforms allow organizations to extend and connect their existing functional and IT ecosystems in a seamless manner
- Newgen’s extensive range of future-ready products for managing content, processes, and communication via enterprise content management (ECM) business process management (BPM) and customer communication management (CCM)
R. KRISHNA KUMAR
Regional Head, Solutions Consulting, ANZ
Regional Sales manager