FCBA & NCBS 2021 – The Conclave of Cooperative Banks
October 12, 2021
We are participating in FCBA & NCBS 2021—the virtual conclave of cooperative banks that brings together top C-suite executives, banking experts, business leaders, and high-level executives from across the finance sector.
The event will be held on October 22, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., and October 23, from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Join us for a session on October 22, from 12:45 p.m. to 1:05 p.m., to hear Ritesh Varma, Global Head and Vice President for Business Solutions, Newgen Software, sharing his insights on “Transforming Onboarding and Lending for a Seamless Customer Experience.” Learn how financial organizations can bridge silos and build an integrated system to enable a personalized experience. And discover how Newgen’s digital banking solutions are enabling financial institutions across the globe to accelerate their digital initiatives.
Furthermore, gain insights into Newgen’s solutions for financial institutions—available on cloud and on-premises, and powered by cutting-edge technologies, such as robotic process automation, mobility, and more.
Newgen Solutions for Financial Institutions:
- Online Account Opening: Deliver a frictionless, personalized, and omnichannel customer onboarding experience
- Consumer and Commercial Lending: Ensure scalability to cater to all loan types and future-proof your enterprise
- Trade Finance: Improve compliance and efficiency by automating and centralizing standard trade processes
- Payments: Streamline your payment processes with new technologies to deliver a modern and seamless customer experience
- Compliance and Reporting: Comply with regulatory requirements to mitigate risk and enable secure operations