Enhancing Appeals & Grievances and Improving ODAG & CDAG Readiness
WHOM TO MEET
VP - Channel & Strategic Sales Americas
Center of Excellence Healthcare
This year’s event brings together top industry speakers, audit-tested experts, Compliance & Regulatory Officers, Compliance Analysts, Medical Directors, and many others. You can participate in dynamic panel discussions and exchange ideas with your peers, colleagues on how they are addressing the operational challenges of Appeals & Grievances. Further, know how other Plans are approaching re-openings & IRE overturns and managing ODAG & CDAG reporting.
Meet team Newgen, platinum sponsor of the event, in the networking area to acquire best practices for streamlining your Appeals & Grievances processes. Join, Tim Kreiner, presenting ‘A Modular Approach to Improving A&G Efficiencies’ during a 45-min speaker session on March 7th, 2019. We shall address some current topics, addressing your problem areas, such as:
- How you can navigate the changing regulatory landscape?
- How you can prevent legal & financial penalties?
- Is there a way to gain better control over your operations?
- What model would really work for your organization?
- How can you make progress today and build an organization that adapts to the new without disrupting your core?
Our leadership team will also recommend future-ready platforms for you to drive digital transformation in your organization while complying with regulatory guidelines and delivering superior member services.