Delhi Customer Meet, 2019
Unified Automation Platform for Digital Transformation.
Connecting Enterprises. Transforming Experiences.
The event brings together industry leaders, customers and partners to interact and discuss industry challenges, latest innovations and their applicability across businesses. Join in peer-led group discussions and gain valuable insights to successfully ride the wave of digital transformation.
Deep-dive into how Newgen offers you a unified automation platform for managing content, processes, and communication. Leveraging the platform, you not only run your operations through a single system of engagement, but you also gain real-time visibility across all functions and data silos. Further, know how Newgen helps you connect your enterprise, so you can transform the experiences of your customers.
- Understand the relevance of a connected enterprise, which can orchestrate, contextualize and engage with customers via a unified automation platform
- Gain first-hand insights from industry leaders facing challenges similar to yours and make meaningful connections that will help you edge ahead in a highly competitive environment
- Gain insights on emerging technologies, namely digital sensing, RPA, machine learning, AI, predictive analytics and others
- Know how Newgen brings agility to your operations and context to your data, for real-time visibility and control
- Know why enterprises, globally, trust Newgen to make their businesses more agile and responsive – every day
- Discover upcoming Newgen product roadmap and how it fits in your digital transformation initiatives
|Welcome Note||07:00 PM – 07:05 PM|
|Panel Discussion- ‘The Perfect Storm of Digital’||07:05 PM – 07:35 PM|
|Newgen – Today & the Way Forward||07:35 PM – 07:50 PM|
|Newgen’s Technology Roadmap||07:50 PM – 08:10 PM|
|Customers’ Success Stories & Milestones with Newgen||08:10 PM – 08:40 PM|
|MD & Chairman’s address||08:40 PM – 08:50 PM|
|Awards & Recognition||08:50 PM – 08:55 PM|
|Vote of Thanks||08:55 PM – 09:00 PM|
- CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, CDOs
- Senior business/ IT leaders
- Technology & business strategy executives
- Strategy & digital transformation executives
- Analysts, consultants & partners